Please read this page carefully. It contains the terms and conditions of governing your access to use of NRB Jobs Limited Web Sites and the Services provided by NRB Jobs Limited. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or you do not meet or comply with our provisions, you may not use the NRB Jobs Limited Web Sites and its Services.
These Terms and Conditions together with your Advertising and Candidate Search Service Agreement (if applicable), form a binding agreement between you and NRB Jobs Limited. Your access to or use of the NRB Jobs Limited Web Sites or Services indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You are agreeing to use the Sites at your own risk. Our Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time by NRB Jobs Limited.
Eligibility to Use NRB Jobs Limited
To access or use NRB Jobs Limited, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions. Except approved by us, NRB Jobs Limited is for your personal, non-commercial use. If you wish to make commercial use of NRB Jobs Limited, you must enter into an agreement with us to do so. The contents of the NRB Jobs Limited Sites, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other NRB Jobs Limited contents are protected under copyright, trademark and other relevant laws. All NRB Jobs Limited Content is the property of NRB Jobs Limited or its licensors.
Any code that NRB Jobs Limited create or generate or display any NRB Jobs Limited Content or the pages making up any NRB Jobs Limited Site is also protected by NRBJOB's copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code. If you access NRB Jobs Limited through a social networking site, such as Facebook or Google+, you agree that we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any information, data, text, messages, tags, and/or other materials accessible through NRB Jobs Limited that you have provided to and stored in your Social Networking Site account so that it is available on and through NRB Jobs Limited via your account and your profile page.
Your relationship with your Social Networking Sites is governed solely by your agreement with those Social Networking Sites and we disclaim any liability for personally identifiable information that may be provided to us by a Social Networking Site in violation of the privacy settings that you have set with that Social Networking Site account.
Use of the NRB Jobs Limited Services
You will use NRB Jobs Limited solely for lawful purposes in a manner consistent with these Terms and Conditions as well as any or all applicable laws, regulations, or other binding obligations (including contractual obligations) you may have towards third parties. Your use of the NRB Jobs Limited Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with NRB Jobs Limited. In the case of any conflict between these terms and any contract you have with NRB Jobs Limited, our Terms and Conditions will prevail. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of Your NRB Jobs Limited Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify NRB Jobs Limited of any unauthorized use of your account, profile or passwords.
All NRB Jobs Limited Users will not:
· use any information obtained from NRB Jobs Limited in order to harass, abuse or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any visitor without their prior explicit consent;
· interfere with, disrupt, modify, reverse engineer, or decompile any data or functionality of NRB Jobs Limited.
· take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any NRB Jobs Limited Site's infrastructure;
· use any device to navigate or search any NRB Jobs Limited Site other than the tools available on the Site, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by NRB Jobs Limited;
· violate or attempt to violate the security of any NRB Jobs Limited Site including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
· reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any NRB Jobs Limited Site;
· post any resume or profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
· defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
· access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
· harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
· attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any NRB Jobs Limited Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
· promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as by providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
· Violate any law which currently existing to that country. NRB Jobs Limited is very respectful to the Law and Order of Bangladesh as NRB Jobs Limited founded and situated in Bangladesh.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. NRB Jobs Limited will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
If you create an Employer Account to post a job opening, we will make reasonable efforts to distribute your job posting to the third-party services indicated on the service, as we may update them from time to time. However, you acknowledge and accept that we have no control over any distributor and therefore, we provide no guarantee that your job post will be accepted by a distributor. You accept that a distributor may reject your job post for any reason, whether you are on any paid job posting plan or on a trial subscription, and even if you have paid for an “Exclusive Employer”. You agree that NRB Jobs Limited is not liable to you or any third party if your job post is rejected or not posted. By posting your job, you give us permission to distribute your post to current and future distributors.
Terms Applicable to Employers
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on NRB Jobs Limited Sites. NRB Jobs Limited is not considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any NRB Jobs Limited Site and NRB Jobs Limited shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any NRB Jobs Limited Site. If you are an employer, you agree that you will not use the service to post or promote any position that contains inaccurate, false, or misleading information; includes any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job.
As an Employer, you are responsible for all activity, acts or omissions by any of your personnel that create an account to use the Services. Accounts may not be shared between different employer personnel. Employer shall ensure that authorized users comply with this agreement, and shall promptly notify NRB Jobs Limited of any suspected or alleged violation of this Agreement including any unauthorized use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security. Employer shall cooperate with NRB Jobs Limited with respect to: (i) investigation by NRB Jobs Limited of any suspected or alleged violation of this agreement and (ii) any action by NRB Jobs Limited to enforce this agreement. NRB Jobs Limited may suspend or terminate an authorized user’s access to the services in the event that NRB Jobs Limited reasonably determines that such authorized user has violated this Agreement or appears likely to do so. Employer shall be liable to NRB Jobs Limited for any violation of this agreement by an authorized user.
Other Terms Applicable to Employers
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on NRB Jobs Limited Sites. NRB Jobs Limited is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any NRB Jobs Limited Site and NRB Jobs Limited shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any NRB Jobs Limited Site. You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your employer account or your employer account is terminated, all your information and data will be deleted from NRB Jobs Limited Database. You shall use the NRB Jobs Limited networking and profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
A Job posting may not contain
· Any link which is not authorize by NRB Jobs Limited.
· Any hidden keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that is irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented. In that case deleting or not deleting will be under the discretion of NRB Jobs Limited.
· Any names, logos and trademarks unless those are expressly permitted by NRB Jobs Limited.
· Any names or place or similar things like this which is unrelated according to the job posting.
· Any description of the job or same job with same title and description cannot be repeated.
· Inaccurate, misleading, false information.
· Any material things or link people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You shall use NRB Jobs Limited Resume Database as provided in these Terms and Conditions. You will use this database with all applicable privacy and data protection. You agree that you shall not disclose any further information from NRB Jobs Limited to any third party unless you are authorized by NRB Jobs Limited. We allow you to download resume from our database.
Terms applicable to Job Seekers
Terms for Franchise
NRB Jobs Limited has its activities worldwide around the globe. NRB Jobs Limited Ltd. (Parent Company) offer franchise license to another country. Franchise country can have all those features which will be allowed by the parent company under both parties negotiation.
NRB Jobs Limited Ltd. is very respectful to any decision of United Nations. If any country under Sanction of United Nations, in that issue, NRB Jobs Limited Ltd has no intention to grant franchise license to those country.
Copyright or Trademark Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to any NRB Jobs Limited Site and is accessible on such NRB Jobs Limited Site in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please contact us by email at email@example.com or contact us here.
Copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights of Others
NRB Jobs Limited respects the intellectual property of others. We request our users and partners to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to any NRB Jobs Limited Site and is accessible on such NRB Jobs Limited Site in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement please let us know. NRB Jobs Limited have the rights to delete/terminate any profile, accounts of any users, and block access to the NRB Jobs Limited Sites of any users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights. NRB Jobs Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take these actions to limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any time, in our sole discretion users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement, with or without notice, and without any liability to the user who is terminated or to the user whose access is blocked. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you please let us know.
NRB Jobs Limited Warranty
NRB Jobs Limited does not warrant that the NRB Jobs Limited sites and its services will be error –free or free from any kind of viruses or harmful substances. If you use any NRB Jobs Limited sites or Services and because of that you have to change your mechanism or software or hardware, in those issues NRB Jobs Limited is not liable. NRB Jobs Limited makes no warranties about the completeness, error-free, accuracy, reliability and timeliness of the NRB Jobs Limited contents.
No Unauthorized Use
You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any NRB Jobs Limited Site and Services.
By using any downloadable application to enable your use of the NRB Jobs Limited, You are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.