Responsible for marketing operations and research. Leads team that is tasked with planning and operations across all GRS NA marketing deliverables. Conducts market surveys and research, to inform progress of GRS NA with clients and brokers and to understand areas of strength and opportunity, engaging with business partners to refine strategies. Designs, manages, and/or supports high impact projects across the entire SBU. Drives adoption of marketing tools and technologies.
- Responsible for overseeing the development, implementation and execution of intelligence (consumer, competitor, market, industry) and marketing analysis efforts. Identifies trends and insights from across research studies to define new issues and opportunities. Influences decision makers to consider and take action on insights.
- Performs operational analysis and coordinates operational excellence across the marketing team. Provides thorough analysis within market, micro/macro, and competitive landscapes. Engages with external creative agency and media partners to support GRSNA priorities.
- Leads identification, management of and adoption of of marketing tools and technologies to support our frontline discussions. Sponsors projects that drive change across GRSNA Marketing or the SBU as a whole.
- Designs, manages, and/or supports high impact projects for GRSNA in the areas of marketing strategy development, competitive analysis, and special studies.
- Identify strategic and operating issues associated with projects that lead to new projects and analyses. Coaches, develops and motivates direct reports.
- Provides feedback, training, guidance and development of direct reports and other cross functional professionals. Defines individual objectives, evaluates and holds team accountable to high performance. Provides feedback for growth improvements and development plans. Ensures team alignment with project and unit objectives.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 10 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively to achieve impactful strategies across the organization as normally acquired through a bachelor's degree in a business-related field (or equivalent experience) As normally acquired through 10+ years of progressively more responsible and related work experience.
- In-depth comprehensive, relevant and current knowledge and understanding of buyers, segments, brokers, competitors and market conditions.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with business and marketing strategy.
- Ability to translate key business and marketplace insights into actionable strategies.
- In depth knowledge of different types of marketing research, including the benefits and limitations of each.
- Expert knowledge of marketing databases and querying tools.
- Proven ability to influence other leaders across an organization.
- Ability to adapt style to fit situational need and work well in the face of ambiguity.
- Management experience and/or advanced business degree preferred.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Corporate Marketing
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
Application Deadline: 11 Mar 2024