Provides leadership in planning, directing, and evaluating departmental operations. Functions as a high-level departmental liaison to customers, represents the company, and maintains interactions with high-ranking officials within and outside of the organization. Performs advanced and diversified activities for the SK Food Group Executive Leadership Team (ELT). Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Coordinate ELT schedules and activities as related to other departments, personnel, parent company, subsidiaries and the community.
- Provides support for long-range planning and scheduling activities. Provides expert advice to management.
- Interpret, policies, rules, and regulations. Acts as administrator’s representative in dealing with third parties.
- Assists in the resolution of complex, highly sensitive, and confidential administrative matters.
- Maintains and monitors budgets and has fiscal records management responsibilities.
- Interact with internal and external customers and answer questions, in person and by telephone; respond to inquiries from associates and others, and refer, when necessary, to the appropriate person or department.
- Service as Executive representative in dealings with customers and third parties, to include making decisions and recommendations on course of action to support business needs.
- Create, prioritize, and distribute communications to include letters, emails and organizational announcements from Executives.
- Participate in the tracking of departmental goals and objectives, updating the activity monthly and as needed, and performing other activities supporting these actions.
- Schedule and organize activities such as executive and director level meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all departmental members and handling expense reports for ELT members and other staff as necessary.
- Research and organize special projects for the Executive Leadership Team while exercising discretion and independent judgment to accomplish goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university, and ten years administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
No experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and other business application software.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive leadership, co-workers, other business areas and outside customers as required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and customer service approach.
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments.
- Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with all levels of management.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures and ability to transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes or electronic media.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive company information.
- Ability to read and interpret complex reports and documents, assimilate and interpret various sources of data provide and make decisions on recommendations to executive management.
- Ability to travel estimated at 10%.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Food & Beverage
Application Deadline: 3 Mar 2024
Phoenix, AZ, Phoenix, AZ, United States
Food & Beverage Manufacturing
Company Website: https://www.skfoodgroup.com/