The Junior Trading Operations Associate role is an integral part of our support team and reports directly to the VP of Trading. In this entry level role, you will help meet the needs of our trading business. You will be expected to respond to clients and trading partners in a timely manner to ensure full trade cycles are completed accurately and on schedule. You will be a core support team member helping scale and grow the trading line of business.
- Manage trade submissions, confirmations, and documentation
- Assist with Transaction Settlement between clients and liquidity providers
- Manage Daily Position reconciliations
- Work with our internal team to optimize, automate, improve processes and procedures
- Become an expert of our platform
- Serve as junior trader
- Interact with clients in a caring and effective manner via phone and email
Assist in sales and operations with other lines of business at Unchained
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 1 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- You have 1+ years of previous experience in trading, financial services, cryptocurrencies, or customer support
- You have personal or professional experience with trading/investing
- You have a strong desire to work at a bitcoin-focused company
- You have an understanding of bitcoin terminology
- You have computer literacy with the ability to learn and navigate new software
- You are security and privacy focused
- You have strong written and verbal English communication skills
- You have excellent client service skills
- You have an Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or Engineering.
- You live in Austin, Texas
- You are able to work a traditional Monday thru Friday 8am-4pm schedule. The first 3 months will be in-office. A hybrid work schedule to follow after completed training.
- You have a technical background
- You have SQL experience
- You have previous remote work experience (if remote)
- You have excellent abilities in organization and attention to detail
- You have experience working across cross-functional teams and time zones
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Operation
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
Application Deadline: 3 Mar 2024
Austin, TX, Austin, TX, United States
Financial Transaction Processing
Company Website: http://www.unchained.com/