The BDM is responsible for managing an assigned territory and / or partners. They are responsible for driving new revenue and retaining existing revenue. Sell new business and Retain existing business, drive new and existing product revenue including RT revenue, Loan fees, Check Fees, Doc Prep fees, Marketing PRO revenue, and Auto Collect revenue. Negotiate contracts with Tax Preparers
- Driving revenue and building relationships with partners, prospects, and existing clients.
- Conduct fall/pre-season call campaigns to present the annual TPG programs and enrollments for the upcoming tax season.
- Sign and Manage annual contracts and B2B loans.
- Assess and drive new business opportunities and make recommendations to executive team.
- Develop strong customer relationships at all levels with key strategic partners.
- Lead cross-functional support teams to deliver on key initiatives that drive revenue and profit plans.
- Research prospect strategies to lead exploratory discussions on our offering and partnership opportunities.
- Analyze the business, uncovering new trends, reasons for the shifts in business, and prospecting emerging channels.
- Perform market analysis, monitor competitive activity, and identify customer needs.
- Analyze market data to identify trends and opportunities, develop strategic direction from market information, and create compelling market analysis presentations.
- Lead partnership discussions, contract negotiations, and renewals with strategic customers.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of how TPG and Green Dot products and services deliver revenue and contribution margin to Green Dot and our partners.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to maintain sales pipeline and other reporting requirements.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years in Business Development or related experience
- Hands-on leader who can build long-term business relationships
- Strong negotiation skills and proven record of exceeding business targets
- Excels at research, and possesses excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to handle partner concerns or issues in a professionally
- Ability to travel/attend/host IRS, virtual and in person Partner Vendor shows
- Experience with Salesforce
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
Application Deadline: 3 Mar 2024
Austin, TX, Austin, TX, United States
Financial Transaction Processing
Company Website: http://www.greendot.com/