The Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, oversight and management of marketing programs for all consumer and commercial business lines in the SFNC family of brands. This role will also hold responsibility for development and execution of the yearly marketing plan which aligns with corporate direction and goals. This person must possess the ability to develop strategy, plan, implement, manage and maintain compelling and sustainable marketing initiatives, both traditional and digital, as a part of Simmons’ effort to strengthen our brand and attract and engage customers.
- Developing the annual marketing plan and documenting the profitability based business case of all assigned marketing projects, promotions and events to align with bank, business units, Marketing Department and product management objectives.
- Managing staff, assigning work and ensuring high levels are maintained according to company policies and procedures and legal and regulatory guidelines. Establishing goals and objectives and providing training. Completing performance reviews; making employment decision; coaching, counseling and developing staff.
- Working closely with Regional Marketing Managers to plan, develop, report on and support the execution of regional and local marketing plans that are focused on creating opportunities and lead generation within key target markets.
- Accurately evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data and implementing marketing plan alterations as needed.
- Evaluating the Simmons territory and/or lines of business market position and recommending to appropriate management the best course of action for capturing available profitable business.
- Participating in the generation of ideas for targeting sales efforts and marketing programs based on information derived from the databases and research. Analyzing internal marketing requests and ideas. Advocating marketing ideas to management.
- Coordinating the development of traditional media marketing and sales promotion which includes: managing the development of advertising brochures, branch merchandising, and direct marketing ranging from broad integrated campaigns to one-off, event-driven projects. Track and reconcile all media budgets. Evaluate marketing campaign performance.
- Developing measurement criteria for marketing programs and reporting on marketing campaign ROI. Providing reports on marketing campaign success and opportunities for improvement.
- Developing and overseeing the company’s merchandising program.
- Managing and developing the company website(s) to keep the design user friendly and content fresh and relevant.
- Managing and developing the design of SimNet to keep the design user friendly and engaging to align with the internal brand and culture.
- Coordinating the development of digital media marketing which includes: working with vendors and agencies to develop digital assets including display ads, text ads, landing pages, websites, blogs, etc. Managing online marketing initiatives (Google AdWords, direct placements) and evaluating program performance and recommend enhancements. Track and reconcile digital media budget.
- Managing marketing vendor relationships to include, but not limited to, ad agencies, design firms, web developers, print vendors, etc. Ensuring that service levels are maintained and that the quality of work is high and pricing is competitive.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Arts (BA)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial report and/or legal documents
- Ability to write simple correspondence, procedures, routine reports and business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, and other employees in the organization
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Corporate Marketing
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Application Deadline: 14 Dec 2023