- Own execution and optimization of lead gen campaigns across the marketing funnel - from building landing pages in a template, field mapping, documentation and optimization of functionalities — to setting up follow-up workflows and promotion on social media as well as externally.
- Manage lead capture & qualification process to ensure leads are correctly captured and qualified, assigned in our CRM, that owners follow-up.
- Create and maintain tracking, attribution and KPI reporting as well as documentation to determine value of campaigns and make recommendations on areas for optimization and improve performance benchmarks. Collaborate with Product Marketing and Customer Success stakeholders to communicate performance to the broader company.
- Work with the marketing, data and strategy teams to build marketing analytics reporting and develop insights in Hubspot to make recommendations on areas for optimization and improve performance benchmarks.
- Create content ideas and partner with external firm to execute
- Develop and support Conference/Event lead conversion strategy and success measurement / management while collaborating to lead pre/post event campaigns (e.g., webinars, emails, social, targeted ads).
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- You have 3+ years of marketing operations experience in a similar role.
- Willing to work with ambiguity.
- Experience owning execution of lead gen campaigns.
- Experience with Hubspot, headless CMS and other marketing software (e.g., customer.io).
- Prior marketing and/or customer support role at relevant B2B tech and/or healthcare companies (e.g., enterprise SaaS, API-based, suppliers, providers).
- Direct experience engaging various stakeholders, including executive leadership, on marketing and GTM initiatives to achieve goals and keep to timelines.
- Self-starter who can independently prioritize workload based on company and team goals, turning big ideas into attainable and budget-driven results.
- Strong organization and project managing skills, comfortable with planning across the event marketing spectrum (marketing funnel, conference support, social media and ad campaigns).
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Knowledge of what it takes to build a successful campaign, how to measure results, and troubleshoot.
- You can easily switch gears from strategic thinking to tactical coordination and enjoy doing both.
- Based in the U.S.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Corporate Marketing
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 14 Dec 2023