- Provide comprehensive marketing campaign consultation, solution design and execution services to Marketing partners across
- Activities include: Marketing Offer Governance, Customer Data List Build & Validation, Creative Development/ Review/ Approval, Channel & Financial Setup, Pre-campaign Testing, Live Campaign Monitoring, ongoing Issue Management and Customer Remediation.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including Marketing, Product, Technologies, GCO/ Legal, Compliance and Operational Excellence to align on campaign objectives, feasibility and overall risk - ensuring we can deliver on the promise to our customers.
- Monitor and analyze data, assess trends and determine actions to optimize business and operational performance.
- Partner with MarTech Product teams and other stakeholders to identify and implement process transformation opportunities across the marketing lifecycle - with a focus on driving speed to market, agilty and improved quality metrics.
- Build AXP Marketing Operations expertise - understand the possibilities/nuances of AXP MarTech products, processes & capabilities available to our marketing partners.
- Provide outstanding customer service to marketing colleagues across the enterprise.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Energetic self-starter with excellent attention to detail, strong process/project management and organizational skills with the ability to think end-to-end.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to translate and explain technical concepts in a simple, easy to understand way.
- Excellent relationship/partner management skills/experience with ability to interact, consult and influence up and down across multiple partners/stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to get into the details to identify solutions.
- Ability to operate independently and collaborate effectively with colleagues, in a dynamic, fast paced, global environment.
- Experience working in a deadline driven production-oriented environment.
- Experience/familiarity with workflow management tools/platforms (e.g., Salesforce) a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Slack
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Corporate Marketing
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Application Deadline: 14 Dec 2023
New York, NY, Financial Transaction Processing, United States
Financial Transaction Processing
Company Website: https://www.americanexpress.com/