Proof of the Pudding has spent the past four decades crafting culinary innovations and event experiences throughout the Southeast. Now operating in 16 states, numerous universities, convention centers, premier venues, and special events, our team is continuously growing! Proof of the Pudding (POP) is the food service partner to Wake Forest University DUKE University athletics and events.
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, month end closure.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Review financial statements for accuracy and legal compliance
- Prepare and file tax returns
- Enter accounting related information into business logs
- Inspect account books for efficiency and accuracy
- Organize and update financial records
- Recommend ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue
- Perform monthly bank settlements
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Meet processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests for produced financial statements, and assisting with internal and external audits.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Bachelor/ Honors in Finance.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Degree in accounting or finance required
No experience is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Beneficial, knowledge of Bean Works, Sage, Concur and POS systems
- Local to or willing to relocate to the Durham, NC, Winston-Salem, NC, or Atlanta, GA area.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Entertainment
Application Deadline: 14 Dec 2023