At WK Kellogg Co, we exist to create joy and connection to inspire Gr-r-reat days. We believe that doing good is always good for business and we have stood for this since Kellogg Company was founded more than 117 years ago. We are passionate about doing our part to make nutritious foods, create social connectivity and respect natural resources. Together, these actions create positive progress for people and the planet – today and for years to come. We have big plans for how we are going to accomplish this, and we would love for you to join us in this effort.
- Analyzing Data – You’ll be the team’s primary analytic resource, performing moderately complex financial analyses and reports for management. Does this bring out the Tiger in you?
- Providing Insights – As the expert, you’ll provide insight and interact directly with Business Unit/Finance Team to provide guidance around reports, analytics, strategic plans, business plans, and targets. All while helping to ensure timely and accurate monthly financial closing/reporting, and submission of results.
- Maximize Business Processes – You’ll utilize your knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems such as SAP to prepare ad-hoc reporting and performance analytics. Our success is shaped by you.
- Bachelor/ Honors in Finance.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance, or business-related field and/or significant related work experience
No experience is required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Attention to detail and strong analytical, decision-making, and communication skills
- Practical experience in understanding the link between business issues, profit and loss, and cash flow
- ERP exposure preferred.
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in accounts payable and purchase orders would be helpful
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Food & Beverage
Application Deadline: 12 Dec 2023
Battle Creek, MI, Battle Creek, MI, United States
Food & Beverage Manufacturing
Company Website: https://www.wkkellogg.com/