- Gain comprehensive knowledge of automotive dealership departments, people, and processes.
- Practical hands-on experience within each department of the dealership (Sales, Service Department, and Business Office).
- Work closely with Department Managers or/and General Manager for additional training, support, and development.
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine.
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best Dealerships to Work For."
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence, and teamwork.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Recent graduates with a bachelor's degree.
No experience is required.
- Internship or related work experience in a customer facing role preferred.
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills.
- Sincere desire to work in automotive retail.
- Ability to produce results in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive "team-player" attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Education Administration/ Management
- Experience should include the following skills: Wholesale/Retail/Export-Import
Application Deadline: 11 Dec 2023