We have a temp opportunity for a Refund Accounting Clerk. This is a remote 3-month assignment. A Refund Clerk is responsible for the processing of reservation and Sail & Sign refunds including travel agency commission payments, gift card inquiries, and research.
- Review and process refund statements (202, 203 & 207)
- Respond to Refund Inbox inquiries.
- Perform daily refund processing of reservation and Sail & Sign refunds.
- Review check/electronic payments and perform Abandoned Property Processing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Compliance with all policies and standards.
- Diploma(Post Graduate Diploma (PGD)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates, bachelor’s, or a certificate related to Business or Accounting preferred.
No experience is required.
- Analytical & auditing skills, strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Prior experience in working hospitality preferred.
- Experience in high-volume bookkeeping preferred.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts
- Experience should include the following skills: Others
Application Deadline: 11 Dec 2023
Mississauga, Canada, Mississauga, Canada, Canada
Company - Private
Company Website: http://www.cgc-group.com/