You are a highly analytical individual with strong attention to detail and a passion for numbers. You are highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high level of accuracy. You possess strong communication skills, as they will often be required to collaborate with Team Members across the entire organization and worldwide. You are proactive, with a strong work ethic and sound decision-making. You are mindful of our culture and mission. You are humble with a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously. You have been working in or dreamed of working in the gaming industry and are ready to turn your talents toward chess!
- Audit and process vendor invoices for payment
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Collect, interpret, and review financial data
- Produce financial reports for management and stakeholders
- Assist with the development and tracking of departmental budgets
- Identify and establish strategies to improve processes and reduce financial risk
- Bachelor/ Honors in Finance.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
2 - 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- Graduate program (MBA) or certification (CPA) a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets, and QuickBooks
- Strong understanding of accrual-based accounting
- Detail-oriented while highly responsive to changing priorities
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Chess player
- Lifelong learner
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Event Mgt.
Application Deadline: 7 Dec 2023
Orem, UT, Orem, UT, United States
Video Game Publishing
Company Website: https://www.chess.com/