If you’re here, it’s because you Care Deeply. And so do we. At Cariloop, we are creating the global standard for the way we support caregivers, families, and each other. But we can’t do that without you. As an Associate Data Analyst, you will apply your craft to help us transform how we care for one another by relieving the stress and anxiety felt by caregivers. Just as we believe no one should go through caregiving alone, we can’t do this alone. We hope you’ll join us.
- A culture built on Service, Empathy, Integrity, and Innovation that celebrates individual and team success
- A culture that is transparent and that strives to achieve a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment for all
- Our Time-Away Philosophy that provides all Loopers with paid leave as needed. We recommend at least 15 days per year!
- A remote working environment with technology provided to ensure all Loopers are set up for success
- A comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and HSA, and more
- Free caregiving support through Cariloop
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Analytics, IT, Computer Science, Accounting, or Economics
Minimum 2 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- You have 2+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- You have 2+ years of proven experience in utilizing and working in Business Intelligence platforms (preferably Domo or similar) to provide holistic reporting and drive business outcomes
- You thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment with a proven ability to adapt and play well with others
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- You have experience with data visualization, pipeline management, and ETL utilization
- You have highly proficient communication skills, specifically related to translating analysis outcomes into practical business actions
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Google products as well as collaboration tools like Slack and Zoom
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Data Analysis
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 23 Jun 2023
Dallas, TX, Dallas, TX, United States
Health Care Services & Hospitals
Company Website: http://www.cariloop.com/