Ally Behavior Centers is a leading DC area-based provider of therapy to young children with autism, helping them overcome their developmental delays. We are looking for a motivated self-starter to join our team in an administrative role. Our team members are expected to be leaders in the community, ensure our high-quality standards are met, and foster an exceptional work environment. The Human Resources Associate is expected to support the Human Resources/Talent Acquisition Manager on recruiting entry-level clinical team members by following and implementing recruitment strategies to maximize applicant volume and improve applicant quality. Additionally, you will assist in creating an incredible company culture and ensuring all our team members have access to professional growth opportunities.
- Assisting with hiring, training, developing, and retaining Ally's most important asset, our growing team of entry-level therapists. Ally's team of entry-level therapists are called Behavior Technicians (BTs) and would include Associate's or Bachelor's level clinicians who may or may not have prior experience with Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) but express an interest in the field
- Assist with all functions of the Human Resources Department. Duties may include: onboarding, offboarding, document management, payroll, employee benefit management, employee relations, Human Resource Information System (HRIS) maintenance and more.
- Assist the HR Manager side-by-side when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arrive.
- Help facilitate building a purpose-driven culture that makes Ally Behavior Centers the best place to work in early intervention autism care and aligns with our core mission and values
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 1 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 1+ years of experience in human capital management, recruiting, human resources, or consulting
- Experience in healthcare or clinician recruiting is a plus
- Passion for building an exceptional culture that emphasizes both our employees and client's outcomes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, always changing environment, and willingness to do whatever is needed to achieve our company's mission
- Ability to occasionally travel within Maryland, Virginia and the Washington DC Metropolitan area
- Strong and fluent written and oral communication skills. This should shine through in your cover letter - show us your style and professionalism.
- Must be able to pass MD state and FBI background check in addition to a sex offender background check
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): General HR
- Experience should include the following skills: Others
Application Deadline: 23 Jun 2023