At the heart of First Business Bank, we believe success comes down to putting people first. Our people are our priority — they embody ambition, experience, and client focus. The result is extremely engaged employees who provide unmatched client satisfaction. With comprehensive total rewards to support our team members, a commitment to valuing each other’s differences, and a focus on improving our communities, we are confident you’ll find the experience is your advantage. We’re delighted you’re considering joining us!
- Review, process and verify collateral reports submitted by clients.
- Monitor and maintain quality of portfolio by alerting management of any discovered irregularities or suspected problems.
- Monitor client loan activity.
- Arrange for funds transfer when required.
- Verify and process client's incoming cash receipts via lockbox accounts and cash collateral accounts.
- Review and calculate ineligibles based upon a pre-determined schedule.
- Reconcile monthly accounts receivable agings and inventory reporting.
- Responsible for the preparation of the daily general ledger entries report and further reconciliation to financial records.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Associate’s degree in Business required
No experience is required.
- Ability to work independently and use independent judgment with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated success with written communication, and ability to assess and analyze information, formulate conclusions and recommendations, and prepare well-written reports that will be reviewed and presented
- Strong desire to be curious and inquisitive, and self-confidence to ask questions
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Application Deadline: 22 Jun 2023