At Jack, we work with the world's leading companies to build relationships between their brands and the people who matter most to them. We are a global brand experience agency; best known for event marketing, promotional marketing, digital, social, mobile, sponsorship marketing and employee engagement. We have special expertise with public events, exhibits, broadcast design and moving image. Yep, we are multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
- Expense report and invoice processing
- Resource tracking & management
- Quarterly hours/salary reconciliation
- Independently owning and training on systems
- As Senior Finance Associate you possess near full understanding of full life cycle agency accounting and project financials.
- You demonstrate a strong understanding of finance, and follow and train others in processes, knowing when and how to bring cross-functional teams into the process.
- You work directly with account and production teams and can independently solve problems.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
2 - 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- College degree and 2-3 years' experience in finance, accounting, or related field preferred
- Strong organizational, communication, accuracy skills
- MS Excel – advanced proficiency
- Experience in SAP would be an advantage
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Entertainment
Application Deadline: 22 Jun 2023
Boston, MA, Boston, MA, United States
Advertising & Public Relations
Company Website: http://www.jackmorton.com/