As a Social Media Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting our social media strategy and execution across multiple platforms. You will be working closely with the Social Media Manager to develop content, increase engagement, and grow our brand's presence online. The ideal candidate is highly creative, detail-oriented, and up-to-date on the latest social media trends.
- Assist in the development and execution of social media campaigns and strategies across various platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Create and curate engaging content for social media channels, including text, image, and video content
- Monitor and respond to social media comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Conduct social media research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- Assist in the management of social media accounts, including scheduling and publishing content, tracking metrics, and reporting on performance
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all channels
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to generate new ideas for social media campaigns and promotions
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
No experience is required.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and best practices
- Ability to create engaging content, including text, image, and video content
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) is a plus
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Media Planning/ Media Buying
- Experience should include the following skills: Others
Application Deadline: 20 Jun 2023