We are searching for a highly motivated Finance Manager who is hungry for an opportunity to lead the financial department and move into a CFO role within a few years. The Finance Associate will play a pivotal role in managing the overall financial planning, bookkeeping, financial analysis, and reporting responsibilities within the organization.
- Manage client billing and accounts receivables
- Conduct financial analysis, planning, and forecasting
- Conduct research and generate reports to identify opportunities to meet 2023 budget goals
- Conduct routine department-wide syncs to align on budget
- Oversee all bookkeeping duties for the organization
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, accounting, finance, physics, engineering, or related areas of study
1 - 2 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in finance or accounting (internships acceptable)
- A determined problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, QuickBooks (QBs preferred but not required)
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Entertainment
Application Deadline: 20 Jun 2023