- Total responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and other relative actives
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the serving.
- Approving and polishing dishes before they reach the customer
- Prepares and cooks food in accordance with company standards.
- Reads menu to estimate raw material requirements. Procures food from storage.
- Observes and test food being cooked by tasting, smelling, and taking temperatures to determine that it is cooked to the proper level of doneness.
- Need to know to calculate the pricing of the food portion.
- Coordinates with other food service employees to prevent waste and utilization of any overproduction.
- Selects and develops recipes were needed.
- Determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering.
- Higher Secondary(A Level) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- HSC/Min. basic NHTTI certs. or from any other equivalent institute.
- Skills Required: HOTEL AND RESTAURANT, resort
8 - 10 years of experience is required.
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Catering,Chef
- Experience should include the following skills: Hotel/Restaurant
Mohanpur Parjatan Ltd.
Mohanpur, Matlab North Chandpur, 3641
Application Deadline: 29 Aug 2022