- Description: Incumbent will work with and within the People Operations function as part of the eOPF re implementation project to upload electronic files into the electronic official personnel folder of employees. Responsibilities include reviewing documents for completion and accuracy; uploading and indexing documents based on forms list, reviewing workflow for indexing accuracy, and releasing document into employee's personnel folder after review. Additionally, incumbent will be responsible for auditing documents for accuracy and completion and reporting out progress on a regular basis.
- Position/Skill requirements: Clerical, compliance, customer services, proofreading/editing, organizational, planning/scheduling, records management, data analysis/process modeling/reporting, communication, IT quality assurance
- Bachelor/ Honors in Human Resource Management.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- HR Generalist: 4 years (Required)
- Administrative Duties: 5 years (Required)
- Clerical: 5 years (Required)
- compliance: 5 years (Required)
- IT quality assurance: 3 years (Required)
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, sensitivity regarding personnel matters, and ability to respect confidentiality.
- Must have strong administrative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with OPM's electronic official personnel folder system
- Advance knowledge in Excel (i.e., graphs, charts, formulas)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Quality assurance skillset
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): General HR
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 30 Aug 2022