- YOUR NEW JOB – Start your new career journey with a company that believes in self-growth and become the leader you have always desired to be. Build your skills and BE YOURSELF!
- YOUR NEW TEAM – Work with a team that will coach and cheer you on in your new role. Our leaders will guide you in helping the property thrive and making the community better for all that step foot on the grounds!
- YOUR NEW COMPANY – Investment Property Group owns and operates 154 properties throughout 13 states! Our current portfolio exceeds 110 mobile home locations with 19,000+ spaces and 44 multi-family apartment communities, nearly 7,300 units! IPG has eight core values: Integrity, Persistency, Fun, Continuous Change, Ownership, Teamwork, and Customer Service. Diversity! Does this sound like you? You’ll fit right in.
- Post monthly journal entries and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Review postings of receivables and returned items. Post receivables as needed.
- Review and process Replacement reserve and repair reserve draws.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Perform Bank reconciliations for assigned bank accounts
- Prepare and perform a preliminary review of monthly financials
- Review year-end 1099 forms for processing
- Bachelor/ Honors in Accounting.
Minimum 2 years of experience is required.
- Yardi experience
- Understanding of accrual-based accounting
- Detailed-oriented while working in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to adapt quickly to change
- Reconciliation of GL accounts and financial analytical skills
- Ability to do research and work independently
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Real Estate/Developers
Application Deadline: 26 Aug 2022