- As a Marketing Specialist, you'll be part of our Marketing Team, which sits within the Brand, Marketing and Business Development (BMBD) Team. You will work with a hub of marketing peers and you'll work in partnership with our Markets, Offices and Services, who rely on marketing support to advance their message and win pursuits. You'll collaborate across the BMBD community—with fellow Marketing team members, Graphics, Communications, Knowledge Management, Client Engagement, Market Strategy and Business Development—to deliver marketing excellence across proposals, presentations, collateral, local brand-building efforts and more.
- Lead the development of proposal materials including coordination and production of deliverables across all stages of the process.
- Collaborate with Marketing teammates, other BMBD team members and Client Leaders to develop pursuit strategies—starting with client engagement, leading to proposal then interview—to secure the win.
- Create and update resumes, portfolio pages, presentations and related marketing materials using our design templates as inspiration, and working within our brand standards.
- Participate in the development of collateral that supports our markets, offices and services.
- Provide marketing research for overall market/office strategy, as well as for individual clients and pursuits.
FIRM KNOWLEDGE & SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
- Lead local/regional marketing activities, such as sponsorships, award submissions, events and photography, that align with our PR/Communications objectives and increase our brand visibility.
- Develop strong, in-depth knowledge of the firm's portfolio, personnel and offerings.
- Develop subject matter expertise (across markets, typologies, services, technology or other) that adds value to our marketing initiatives and pursuit activities.
- Maintain and update Salesforce for clients and pursuits.
- Properly and accurately maintain a proposal filing system.
- Self-review all work for accuracy and quality of content.
- Provide peer review and oversight for accuracy and quality of content.
- May participate in external marketing activities.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor/ Honors in Marketing.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- A minimum of three years of related work experience required.
- Related experience working in a marketing or communications role for a professional services firm preferred.
- Must be proactive, self-driven, organized, detail-oriented and have an enthusiasm for innovation.
- Strong time and project management skills are essential, along with the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Solid skills in strategic thinking, writing and design—with the potential and/or interest to further develop/excel in at least one of these areas.
- Strong proficiency with InDesign, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Deltek CRM Vision and Salesforce is a plus.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Archi./Eng./Construction
Application Deadline: 22 Aug 2022