- Disney Streaming is looking for a Marketing Associate to help lead promotional efforts for the ESPN+ professional sports offering. This person will serve as the primary point of contact for all pro-sport initiatives, managing a broad portfolio that includes NFL, NHL, PGA Tour, Cricket, MLB, Tennis, and more. Specific responsibilities will include development of sport-specific marketing campaigns, managing overall positioning, oversee creative development process, and serve as internal resource for all Disney Streaming business units.
- Lead all ESPN+ marketing efforts for dedicated pro-sports leagues
- Oversee league specific marketing campaigns, working closely with internal teams on TV, paid media, lifecycle, and affiliate plans
- Monitor campaign performance and provide reporting/optimization recommendations to senior leadership team
- Work directly with creative department to develop unique positioning/ messaging for each league partner. Facilitate delivery of assets and manage approval process for all marketing material
- Work with leagues and teams to identify ways to highlight ESPN+ on partner channels
- Effectively communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to bring cohesive marketing plan to life
- Serve as trusted resource for all internal teams to leverage. Follow and raise awareness of all key storylines and happenings within pro sports
- Continually identify new and creative ways for ESPN+ content to be promoted
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing or account management role (not including internships), preferably related to sports
- Passionate sports fan with a deep understanding and love for the game
- Proven track record of successfully leading all aspects of projects, from ideation to execution
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of how to leverage multiple marketing channels to reach consumers (Digital, TV, OOH, etc.) and how they work together in marketing mix
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 22 Aug 2022