What would be my specific responsibilities?
What are the skills I must demonstrate to be successful?
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships with press, industry associations and partners
- Coordinate development of new corporate image and website working with all stakeholders
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze client behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience delivering successful marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and professional communication
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- B.Sc/ M.Sc degree in Marketing or related field
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
- Knowledge of wealth management industry
- Related job experience at a wealth management technology company
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Wholesale/Retail/Export-Import
Application Deadline: 22 Aug 2022