- Nihao! Bonjour! Olá! We’re Universal Yums, and our mission is to open minds, one mouth at a time. How do we do it? By delivering unique, curated food experiences right to your doorstep. Our flagship product is an international snack subscription box that has been enjoyed by millions of happy customers since our launch in 2014. Now, we’re cooking up a smorgasbord of new products to fuel our growth plans. In this role, you have the opportunity to join our team from anywhere as a full-time remote employee!
- We’re looking for a detail-oriented and organized Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team, which is responsible for driving customer acquisition, growing LTV, and launching new products, while working across a diverse mix of digitally-focused marketing channels.
- A taste of the Marketing Coordinator role:
- This role will execute Universal Yums' paid advertising campaigns. You’ll implement ads and campaigns across a variety of social and search channels, monitor performance, create reports, and propose optimizations to improve performance.
- Monitor paid social and search account performance on a daily basis and execute minor adjustments in accordance with a defined process.
- Set up advertising campaigns and ads in programmatic platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, Google Search and Shopping, Google Discovery, YouTube, and Amazon.
- Prepare performance reports and propose optimizations in a set format on a regular cadence.
- Remain up-to-date on programmatic advertising tactics and provide recommendations for program and process improvements.
- Travel to Universal Yums office in Roseland, NJ in the first week for onboarding and 2-4x per year for culture building.
- Bachelor/ Honors in Marketing.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, STEM, or similar.
Minimum 1 years of experience is required.
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Strong attention to detail, project management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze data, present findings, and take action on relevant insights.
- Recent grads are welcome to apply! Added bonus if you have 1+ years of experience in Marketing.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Food & Beverage
Application Deadline: 22 Aug 2022