- Manage in-person and virtual event logistics for a robust list of industry trade shows, webinars, roundtables, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Execute compelling digital advertising campaigns via paid media, organic social media, and sponsorships (industry newsletters, ads, email blasts) to increase brand recognition, impressions, and clicks.
- Increase brand recognition and strengthen Arrive Health’s authority as an industry leader through public relations, speaking engagements, and award submissions, while ensuring consistent messaging across all media.
- Support the development of written content pieces (blogs, press releases, emails, white papers) that contain compelling and differentiating messaging to engage ideal audiences.
- Support commercial team in lead generation activities, competitive intel collection, and ad hoc content creation.
- Maintain a calendar of marketing initiatives including sponsorships, events, webinars, blog posts, press releases, social media, website enhancements, and more.
- Collaborate with management to refine Arrive Health’s marketing strategies, implement successful messaging campaigns, and support brand awareness and lead generation activities.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 4 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Minimum of four (4) years leading marketing initiatives in a professional setting, ideally within the healthcare or health/IT sector.
- Deep knowledge of B2B multi-channel marketing strategies, trends, and tactics, and demonstrated success in leading related initiatives.
- Record of success driving brand recognition, lead generation, and PR initiatives.
- Social media and/or event management expertise, with experience developing content, executing campaigns, and measuring results.
- Solid marketing generalist knowledge, skills, and abilities, with the agility to address competing priorities and support multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly grasp and translate technical capabilities into effective value messaging.
- Key competencies that will fuel success in this role include: written communication skills, detail orientation, creativity, intellectual curiosity, interpersonal savvy, quality decision making, and a drive for results.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 19 Aug 2022