- Performing analyses on CIS efficiency and integration.
- Reporting to management on CIS development, implementation, and progress.
- Collaborating with development teams and departments, as well as incorporating user feedback.
- Ensuring CIS innovation and implementation.
- Managing support teams and evaluating performance metrics.
- Overseeing CIS user-testing and adjustments.
- Ensuring that products and services are delivered on time and within budget.
- Managing software and hardware installations and upgrades.
- Maintaining computer network infrastructure and ensuring network security.
- Hiring and training new IT staff.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
5 - 6 years of experience is required.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): IT System Management
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Light Industry)
Application Deadline: 15 Aug 2022