- Overview: At Cano Health, our culture is a 'family of families', growing stronger together to improve the lives of our patients, communities, and our associates. A culture that succeeds because of the hearts and minds of our people. Our values and guiding principles transform our lives with purpose and passion, becoming one focused source of hopeful change. A leadership culture that cultivates and empowers our people to gain ownership for their contributions and success. The Cano Movement is proof of what everyday people with a passion for health care can accomplish together.
- Join the Cano Movement! The movement that doesn’t just offer a job, it offers an opportunity to serve and grow with purpose. At Cano you will be part of a collaborative team, dedicated to the pursuit of health & wellness excellence.
- Cano Health offers competitive salaries, medical, dental & vision insurance, employee mental health program, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with employer match, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement and much more.
- The Senior Accountant is responsible for ensuring the integrity of accounting information; compliance with the Company's annual budget and financial policies.
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash; Accounts Receivable; Prepaids; Fixed Assets; Accrued Liabilities; Capital Leases; Deferred Rent
- Perform monthly P&L review against the trend and budget/forecast
- Assist in the conduct of the annual audit
- Bachelor/ Honors in Accounting.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in accounting
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Experience in Healthcare preferred but not required
- Private Equity Experience preferred but not required
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 22 Jul 2022