- The Junior Accountant will be working on a team with the Senior Manager of Accounting, and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) as part of a growing company with a growing Finance department. This team member will be largely involved in AP processes, weekly reporting and the monthly close process. The monthly closing process will include reconciling balance sheet accounts, compiling the reporting package and updating metrics.
- Assist the Senior Manager with GL Accounting close tasks
- Reconcile and balance general ledger accounts
- Prepare journal entries
- Identify, research, and correct account discrepancies
- Monitor team email accounts and virtual mailbox accounts
- Create weekly check runs
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned by Accounting and Finance teams
- Bachelor/ Honors in Accounting.
2 - 3 years of experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Nice-to-Haves: CPA
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 21 Jul 2022
New York, NY, United states
Health Care Services & Hospitals
Company Website: http://vorihealth.com/