- Feel the Pride of Accounting at Its Best: Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and help drive world-class financial operations. As New York’s #1 hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian strives for accounting excellence each and every day. Now, you have the chance to join this Amazing team.
Shift: Day (United States of America)
- In this role the Junior Accountant establishes, monitors and maintains effective routine procedures for accounting duties to ensure accurate reporting of financial information.
- This position must interpret and apply Hospital regulations as well as generally accepted accounting principles in performing day to day responsibilities.
- The Junior Accountant posts entries into ledgers (receipts and disbursements, etc.) in accordance with established procedures.
- Verifies with source data to ensure that debits and credits balance.
- Investigates and resolves discrepancies under the directions of Supervisor.
- Reconciles bank statements for payroll, accounts payable and other accounts to control cash receipts and disbursement, in accordance with established procedure and accounting principles.
- Reviews statements on hospital contributions and reconcile differences as necessary.
- Completes monthly balance sheet account reconciliation and analysis.
- Completes monthly expense account analysis.
- Bachelor/ Honors in Accounting.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
No experience is required.
- Proficient computers skills
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
- Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
Application Deadline: 19 Jul 2022
New York, NY, New York
Health Care Services & Hospitals
Company Website: http://www.nyp.org/