- Receiving samples from the sample process department.
- Generating serial no. of samples.
- Processing sample accurately as per SOP before the test.
- Calibrating analyzer before testing if necessary.
- Performing tests from the sample according to SOP.
- Maintaining all the equipment in coordination with the biomedical engineer.
- Identifying inadequate and inappropriate samples and taking necessary actions in consultation with the section in charge.
- Reporting critical values whenever required.
- Repeating test when required.
- Printing out and checking the report and submitting it to the consultant for validation.
- Ensuring timely delivery of the test report.
- Keeping safe laboratory premises and maintaining personal safety measures.
- Ensuring the safe disposal of laboratory waste.
- Keeping the lab clean and maintaining good personal hygiene.
- Performing any other duty assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Diploma(Diploma in Medical Technology) completed.
No experience is required.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical Technologist/ Lab Operator
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
If you are interested Send Your CV to: [email protected]
Please mention Designation in the subject line while sending the CV.
Application Deadline: 10 Jul 2022
Address: House-34, Rd No 19/A, Tajwar Center, Banani, Dhaka - 1212, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Company Profile: A concern of b71 Limited