- To be fully responsible for all lab work.
- To maintain a register of kits/reagents (demand and expenses) regularly and countersigned by the consultant.
- To check all specimens and request forms and request forms.
- To preserve all reagents according to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- To run each level of control every day at the beginning of the shift. Evaluate the result of IQC. Report to the section in charge if any deviation is found from the expected value and take necessary corrective actions if needed.
- To verify the quality of products before using them in the analyzer.
- To maintain all the equipment in coordination with the Biomedical engineer.
- To process all the specimens as early as possible.
- To check all equipment regularly and keep them functional according to SOP.
- To check all reports and deliver them in time.
- To maintain good communication between laboratory staff and those requesting tests.
- To check safe laboratory premises and maintain personal safety measures.
- To keep decontamination of infectious materials and safe disposal of laboratory waste.
- To keep the lab clean and maintain good personal hygiene.
- To ensure a reliable and quality laboratory service by implementing internal and external quality control.
- To perform any other duty assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)) completed.
No experience is required.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Doctor/ Consultant,Medical Administration
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
If you are interested Send Your CV to: [email protected]
Please mention Designation in the subject line while sending the CV.
Application Deadline: 10 Jul 2022
Address: House-34, Rd No 19/A, Tajwar Center, Banani, Dhaka - 1212, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Company Profile: A concern of b71 Limited