- The Accounts Payable Manager oversees the accounts payable team, directs the processing of invoices and payments, and manages expense accounts and budget reports
- Reviews AP module reports to ensure accuracy of data.
- Closes day in A/P module. Runs pertinent reports to ensure that the day is closed properly and that all batches have transferred to the GL module.
- Closes month end accounting period in A/P. Runs pertinent reports to produce the accrual batch.
- Answers all vendor inquiries, written and/or verbal.
- Reviews and works the Accrual Report to ensure old payables are resolved and removed in a timely manner.
- Performs tasks with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analyzes vendor accounts.
- Prepares accounts payable invoices for payment.
- Sets up new vendors, performs file maintenance on existing vendors, i.e. vendor name and/or address changes.
- Handles all aspects of IRS Form 1099 generation and transmission to individuals/taxing authorities.
- Prepares and mails weekly payables checks and demand checks.
- Assists in getting last minute payables entered prior to closing the current accounting period.
- Performs end of month closing reports and account reconciliation duties, i.e. journal vouchers on the current month’s payables for accrual and A/P trade account reconciliation.
- Reviews the month end questions that the controller works up for first pass and assists the accountants in answering the questions by pulling the paperwork and correcting the journal vouchers if necessary.
- Trains and oversees employees involved in A/P functions.
- Directs assigned tasks and provides assistance as needed.
- Assists with performance evaluations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor/ Honors in Business Administration.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field and three (3) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 12 Jul 2022