- Job Location: Jatrabari, Dhaka.
Employment Status: Full time
Workdays: Saturday to Thursday
Probation Duration: 3 - 6 Months
Working Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
• Create unique designs from scratch for brands based on client specification, needs, and brand image
• Supervise projects to ensure that all materials ordered arrive upon the agreed time and are in good shape to obtain maximum results
• Study design briefs and determine requirements.
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
• Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce the final design.
• Make revisions based on the feedback received.
• Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
2 - 4 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2- 4 years of experience in a related field
• Familiarity with design software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Knowledge of the latest graphics trend.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
• Good communication skills in both Bangla & English.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Graphic Design (Computer Aided)
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertisement/Event Mgt.
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space.
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Annual Salary Evaluation
- Paid Holidays
- Snacks and Beverage
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
- Indoor Games
- Picnic & Refreshing Tours
- Enablement program and soft skill training to support internal career growth and development
- Monthly and quarterly team-building events
- Reward and recognition programs
- Volunteering and opportunities to give back
- Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the world
Interested candidates who are confident and have the necessary experience should send their updated CV and recent photographs to the email address listed below.
Please include the job title in the subject line.
Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 12 Jul 2022
5th Floor, 169, Amir Tower, West Jurain, Dholairpar, Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Backspace is a content production & digital media agency that has deep roots and experience in video and blog content production for different platforms.
Company Website: https://www.werbackspace.com/