- Job Location: Jatrabari, Dhaka.
Employment Status: Full time
Workdays: Saturday to Thursday
Probation Duration: 3 - 6 Months
Working Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
• Contribute to the preparation of policies to form a long-lasting digital association with consumers.
• Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten the audience and promote brand-focused messages.
• Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms.
• Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
• Collaborating with Cinematographers and designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
• Graduation in Marketing from any reputed university or related field is preferred
2 - 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a related field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and grasp of the English language.
• Experience in creative copywriting.
• Proven work experience as Digital Marketing Executive.
• Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong working experience with Google Analytics.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): SEO and Digital Marketer
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertisement/Event Mgt.
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space.
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Annual Salary Evaluation
- Paid Holidays
- Snacks and Beverage
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
- Indoor Games
- Picnic & Refreshing Tours
- Enablement program and soft skill training to support internal career growth and development
- Monthly and quarterly team-building events
- Reward and recognition programs
- Volunteering and opportunities to give back
- Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the world
Interested candidates who are confident and have the necessary experience should send their updated CV and recent photographs to the email address listed below.
Please include the job title in the subject line.
Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 12 Jul 2022
5th Floor, 169, Amir Tower, West Jurain, Dholairpar, Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Backspace is a content production & digital media agency that has deep roots and experience in video and blog content production for different platforms.
Company Website: https://www.werbackspace.com/