- Add, modify or remove new channels & channel packages as per the requirements.
- Create, modify & update Service ID, List Control Number (LCN), and Genre wise channel list as per requirement.
- Run OTA (Over-The-Air) files as per requirements.
- Upload DLK License Key for STB activation.
- Configure, monitor & maintain the Call Center network.
- Monitor Network connectivity from CAS to SMS, MUX & VPN.
- Follow up with the SMS team regarding the activation, deactivation, and fault analysis process.
- Daily system check, backup, and update with new customer details.
- Checking SAN storage, firewall, and network as per vendor’s documents.
- Monitor the redundant power system and server room temperature.
- Planning with Operations & Sales department for different types of the package (Basic and Ala-Carte Products) creation.
- IBM server maintenance and hardware (router, switch, firewall, and GPS) replacement through vendor’s online support.
- Bachelor/ Honors in Business Administration.
Additional Academic Requirements
- B.Sc. in CSE/CS from any recognized university
8 - 10 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 2 years of working experience in core Human Resources department in large organizations
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- CCNA-Cisco Certified Network Associate
- RHCSA-Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Certifications
- MTCNA-MikroTik Certified Network Associate
- Working at any renowned ISP or IIG as a router administrator shall get a privilege
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): System Engineer (Computer Network & System),System Engineer (Telecommunication Network)
- Experience should include the following skills: Wholesale/Retail/Export-Import
- Uttara , Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
If you think you’re the right fit for this position, apply right away! Please send us your CV as a PDF at the following email address [email protected] Make sure the subject line mentions the designation you’re applying for.
Application Deadline: 30 May 2022