- As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will report to the Manager, Accounts Payable. You will be responsible for multiple duties within the accounting and finance department that supports the organization’s day-to-day operations.
- Monitor accounts payable email inbox daily, address inquiries and enter bills promptly
- Review and code bills and statements prior to entry and ensure sufficient supporting documentation
- Route bills for appropriate internal approvalsIdentify discrepancies and communicate both internally with stakeholders and externally with vendors to resolve issues
- Review corporate credit card charges and reimbursements in the expense reporting system for accuracy and proper support
- Support the maintenance of accurate vendor information in the accounting system
- Support year end 1099 process
- Support month-end and year-end close processes
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 2 years of experience is required.
- 2+ years accounts payable experience in a private or public corporate environment
- Intermediate Excel skill (e.g. VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Pivot tables, CONCATENATE, LEFT/RIGHT/MID, Text to Columns, etc.)
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification (required within 1 year of hire)
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents with options for 100% company paid premiums
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Profit sharing bonuses based on performance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance paid by Mission
- Paid time off (Unlimited FlexPTO, parental leave, volunteering time off)
- Inclusive work environment with several Employee Resource Groups
- Fully distributed team with flexible work hours
- Home office furniture & equipment expenses
- Flex stipend for use on cell phone, home internet, wellness, etc. It’s up to you!
- An internal department dedicated to helping team members on their career path
Application Deadline: 10 Jun 2022