HarperCollins is currently seeking a Junior Analyst to support the CEO International Foreign Language & Chief Digital Officer and team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is organized, ambitious, analytical, and is interested in learning about the publishing industry on a strategic and global scale!
- Provides administrative support to CEO/CDO, including international including heavy calendar and travel management and support in international conference logistics as needed.
- Provides analytical support to the broad team reporting to the CEO/CDO including finance and digital business development.
- Prepares presentations and presentation support to the CEO/CDO.
- Manages key partnerships such as Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok and related reporting.
- Develops and programs internal and consumer research studies in online community insight platform.
- Creates reports and presentations on basic consumer research findings and organizes / distributes insights and trends updates internally.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in administrative and/or analytical roles strongly preferred
- Extremely organized and pays strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Strong team building and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management
- Proficiency in advanced Excel and PowerPoint, including model building, pivot tables and a working knowledge/ or understanding of business intelligence platforms
- Skill in translating analytics and statistics to marketing-style presentations and documents
- Has a helpful can-do attitude
- Interest in publishing a plus
- Reading proficiency in Spanish, French or Italian a plus
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Analyst,Data Analyst
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Event Mgt.
- This is a hybrid position. You will be expected to come in to the NYC office 2 days per week.
Application Deadline: 4 Jun 2022