- Assist with the analysis, design, development, testing and documentation of Software Solution.
- Assist with the estimation of tasks, identify work scope, obstacles and propose appropriate solutions.
- Development of new software and improvement of existing software as required by the company.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Comfortable with Java, C, C++, and or Objective C.
- Understanding of Kotlin and or Swift would be an added advantage
- Comfortable in Android and or iOS IDE.
- Comfortable in Debian Linux and or macOS platforms.
- Good understanding of Algorithm and Data Structure aspects.
- Understanding about Restful APIs and Networking aspects.
- Possess good Debugging capabilities.
- Passionate about programming and problem-solving.
- Must be a good team player, well mannered, well behaved and fun lover.
- Full-time availability is preferred during an internship.
- Expected to be available 8 hours from Sunday to Thursday between 8:45 am - 5 pm.
- Final year student or graduate, postgraduate in CSE or CSC.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Java SE,Mobile apps developer
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Exposure to Industry Environments.
- Exposure to work on world-class applications.
- Very friendly environment (Fun & Work).
- Paid Internship, ৳10,000 per month.
- Weekly two holidays.
- Training and knowledge sharing will be provided.
- Based on scope, performance, commitments and skills, the intern candidate may be offered a permanent position in the Mobile App & IoT Team.
- Due to a pandemic situation currently, we execute our office from home. However, this might change sooner or later
Please apply through the link:
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022