Job Overview: We are looking for a Mobile App Developer to build out and manage our entire android & IOS infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of four years recent experience with all of the skills listed below. Our project entails implementing our Pre-approved UI, and constructing our API infrastructure.
• Design and build custom Mobile applications that show the newest technologies developed by Google and Apple
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Architect Android & iOS projects using build variants and build flavors to help automate and streamline the management of various mobile applications from one codebase.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Analyze product requirements and propose solutions to them. Implement the feature/functionality specified in the product requirements.
• Design and develop complex and dynamic UI for different screen sizes.
• Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements.
•Always follow a hardworking, dedicated approach to deliver timely and well-structured code.
More details: https://wearenext.io/job-details/30?fbclid=IwAR2SZnqecY4snm2MQEHZL6HXPjOD1bvhribMylwYOIGVE_QUFsqiWxCFdTM
Minimum 4 years of experience is required.
• Deep knowledge of Dart and extensive familiarity with the Android & iOS framework.
• Experience being the architect of major new enhancements.
• Experience with developing user-friendly UI/UX.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Understanding of the dependency injection design pattern.
• Capable of communicating effectively.
• 4+ years of industry experience.
• Fluency in Git and GitHub based collaboration methods.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
• Solid foundation on OOP, algorithm, data structure, and Flutter framework.
• You care about memory-friendly applications and the quality of code that you & your team write.
• Previous experience working in a scrum/agile team is a big plus.
• Previous experience working in a payment gateway is mandatory and a big plus.
Competencies We Expect:
-Good Communication Skill
-Familiarity With The Position
-Having Leadership Skill
-Planning & Organizing
-Problem Solving Capacity
-Willingness To Learn