- The Accountant is responsible for contributing to the Clinic's Accounting & Finance team by completing timely and accurate general ledger postings, work papers and analyses. Additionally, contributing to special projects as a finance subject matter expert as needed will be required.
- Reports to the Senior Accounting Manager
- Complete financial analyses requested by physicians, finance leadership, or others.
- Complete cost accounting analyses of ancillary departments.
- General maintenance of fixed asset system.
- Contribute significantly to annual year end audit.
- Prepare financial and statistical reports.
- Complete timely and accurate recording of journal entries, including the development and maintenance of comprehensible and accurate support
- Complete timely and accurate balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analyses
- Provide insightful analysis of balance sheet accounts through reconciliation
- Maintain a proficient understand of general ledger structure & function
- Uphold a standard of professionalism and sound judgement at all times in decision making
- Comply with the Springfield Clinic incident reporting policy and procedures.
- Adhere to all OSHA and Springfield Clinic training & accomplishments as required per policy.
- Provide excellent customer service and adhere to SC Way customer service philosophy.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor/ Honors in Accounting.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- General accounting experience preferred.
- Excel experience required.
- CPA a plus
No experience is required.
- May require educational and/or professional seminars or conferences.
- Confidentiality required.
- Must exercise good human relation skills in all associations with other departments.
- Must behave in professional manner at all times.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 25 May 2022