- Use various tools and Adobe Suite software to design and produce brochures, kiosk panels, signs, reports, social media graphics, accessible PDF forms, branded letterhead and business cards.
- Consult with agency staff to determine design specifications for individual projects.
- Select appropriate graphics, proper color, style and fonts.
- Review designs with clients and make needed improvements.
- Ensure agency design guidelines are consistently and accurately applied on all projects.
- Assist other program staff in designing various products
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
Non-Competitive: Bachelor’s degree in an art or design field such as art, drawing, painting, illustration, digital design, or interactive media; or associates degree in the same fields and two years of experience.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Graphic Design (Computer Aided)
- Experience should include the following skills: Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous
Application Deadline: 23 May 2022
About the Company
Company Name: Environmental Conservation