- Provides social work assistance to patients and families as related to social determinants of health.
- Interviews patients, assesses priorities and documents case activity.
- May consult with members of the multi-disciplinary team in liaison with community resources to support the patient's treatment.
- Assists patients/families with obtaining community assistance by referral to proper resources.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with community health, welfare, and social agencies and seeks creative means to assist the patient with his/her needs.
- Active participant with other members of the team regarding opportunities for improvement in standard work.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Masters(Master Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Master's degree in Social Work
No experience is required.
- Frequent reaching, sitting, standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements and squatting.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Counseling,Customer Support through Phone
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Please apply through the link:
Application Deadline: 23 May 2022