- Analyzes and determines integration needs.
- Evaluates and plans software designs, test results and technical manuals.
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Programs new software, web applications and supports new applications under development and the customization of current applications.
- Edits and reviews technical requirements documentation.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Displays knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of and ability to apply, process design and redesign skills.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of and ability to apply, project management skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
2 - 5 years of experience is required.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Software Architect,Software Implementation
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Please apply through the link;
Application Deadline: 11 Feb 2022