- NRBC Management Limited is going to start its journey shortly. It is going to deliver multidimensional service in the sector of cash-carrying, Security services, support staff provider, car leasing, Security verification, Visa Processing, internal Courier service etc. We are looking for Bangladeshi dynamic and self-driven professional for our organization. The candidate must have the following qualifications
- Managing Security Operations and leading Security Teams.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- To monitor & supervise overall management of Security personnel of the Company.
- To ensure the Security Personnel are performing duties with sincerity, smartness, and dedication
- Identify security threat and implement preventative measures
- Coordinate responses to emergencies and alarms, as well as compile incident reports
- To make liaison with the emergency service, police, ambulance and fire service to resolve issues and maintain security and services
- Pro-actively ensuring the protection and safety of properties/assets, management and employee of the company
- Creating a safe and comfortable working environment for management, employees and visitors
- Responding to an emergency situation (if any)
- Monitor and maintenance of CCTV footage
- Any other task assigned by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Having at least 1 year military training in Bangladesh Military Academy
- Retired - Captain/Lieutenant/ 2nd Lieutenant or Equivalent position (Preferable)
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Security Officer,Security Supervisor
- Experience should include the following skills: Manpower/Recruitment/Staffing
- উৎসব ভাতা: ২টি ( বার্ষিক )
Send your resume to [email protected]
Please mail your CV with cover letter and job title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 27 Jan 2022