To supervise all phases of all type of banquet functions, Coordinate activity on a daily basis. Banquet supervisor should also oversee banquet event and ensure that all service standards, departmental policies are followed by banquet staffs. Act as a single point of contact with the banquet host during the banquet function.
- Meet and greet clients.
- Oversee catered functions, in house and off site.
- Responsible for making the function space visually appealing and presenting the menu offering for the event.
- Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the work areas, banquet rooms and storage areas.
- Responsible for the proper usage and good working order of all equipment, furniture and fixtures in the Banquet and Catering Section in the shift assigned.
- Responsible for consistently implementing the service standards and operating procedures in the banquet and catering service.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer needs are met.
- Provide unique and creative ideas to enhance meetings & group experience.
- Should posses in depth Knowledge of Food and Beverage preparation and presentation.
- Supervise events and team members throughout service.
- Guide the Banquet servers in set up of tables and place settings.
- Be familiar with all current and upcoming event details.
- Resolve staff and customer concerns quickly and efficiently.
- Co-ordinate with the Kitchen and housekeeping department.
- Should be able to work under pressure and also work in long or break shifts.
- Scheduling of banquet staff, prepare weekly duty chart to correspond with banquet functions and manage labor for monthly.
- Assist the Banquet Manager with scheduling, training and performance management.
- Assist and support the Conference Services Manager to provide excellent guest service
- Organize Transportation of food and equipment to offsite catering events.
- Should have experience in operating sales and catering software's like Opera S&M, Protel Banquet, Delphi etc.
- Should have experience in operating POS (point of sales) Software's.
- Responsible for monthly inventory, consumption spreadsheet and banquet staff labors.
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient operating guest supplies, beverage supplies and operating equipment for functions assigned.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Any other duty Assigned by the Management.
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or diploma in hotel management will get prefer
4 - 6 years of experience is required.
- At least 2 to 3 years in Banquet Captain.
- Experience in Hotel management software and Point of sale software.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Security Supervisor
- Experience should include the following skills: Hotel/Restaurant
- Barisal, Barisal, Bangladesh
কোম্পানীর সুযোগ সুবিধাদি
- উৎসব ভাতা: ২টি ( বার্ষিক )
- As per company policy
Apply as Guest
Applicants must submit an on-line application.
Do not submit multiple applications; this will only slow the review of your application, and delay processing.
Application Deadline: 24 Jan 2022