The Talent Acquisition Preboarding Specialist is the candidate liaison for preboarding, creating a positive experience for New Hires joining the AdventHealth workforce as well as employees transitioning to a new / additional role. As the owner of the administrative function of preboarding, the Specialist ensures that information and records collected and processed during the selection and preboarding process are accurate and in compliance with both policy and State and Federal regulation and accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Responsible for independently managing candidate preboarding process post offer acceptance and ensures candidate completes pre employment compliance documentation.
- Effectively communicates with Talent Acquisition recruiters and leaders, facility HR and their leadership on candidate status through the preboarding process.
- Audits candidates received from the recruitment team to ensure the integrity of the pending employee record including but not limited to job data and position attributes, offer pay rates, additional incentives and prior employment / SDA history.
- Ensures candidates meet the requirements of the job description, reviewing license, certification, education and job / department specific regulatory requirements prior to third party verification.
- Interacts with candidates in a timely manner assisting with the scheduling of required employee health and local HR onboarding appointments, providing reminders to candidates and follow up with local HR.
- Guides candidates through the preboarding process with clear concise communication and instruction, attending to barriers in a respectful manner upholding the service standards of the organization.
- Creates and provides candidates with job specific guidelines and agreements, incentive agreements and any state specific forms.
- Performs primary source verification on all licenses and professional certifications as well as validating employment eligibility with state regulatory bodies and/or registries, mitigating all associated risks to patients and the organization.
- Where necessary perform primary source verification of employment history to conclude the background report.
- Maintains relationships with candidates, facility HR, and any necessary leadership to ensure all is in place for a successful first day.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 1 years of experience is required.
What You Will Need:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year of HR experience
- Intermediate knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Taleo
- Basic knowledge of HR information systems
- Headquarters: Altamonte Springs, FL
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): General HR,Organization Development/ Process Improvement,Training & Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
Application Deadline: 4 Oct 2021