- Must maintain patient confidentiality and privacy per current HIPAA regulations.
- Must be able to establish rapport with patients easily and be customer service focused.
- Needs to be able to communicate so as to reduce anxieties, providing explanations of treatment and answering questions for a variety of patients.
- Assists patients and physicians by escorting patients from the lobby to exam rooms, obtaining vital signs, getting medication list and preparing patients for examination.
- Obtains diagnostic data by performing point of care testing/treatments such as protimes, EKGs, and pulse oximetry.
- Performs clerical duties such as checking patients in and out, filling out disability forms, correcting/editing dictation inaccuracies, managing charts and obtaining physician signatures.
- Complies with federal, state, local, and professional requirements to keep licensing in good standing and by advising management of needed updates.
- Performs EECP once trained and certified.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Prepares, cleans, and stocks exam rooms in the morning and after each exam.
- Coordinates communications by facilitating telephone communications for physicians, insurance companies, and others.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)) completed.
No experience is required.
- Certified Medical Assistant preferred or an equivalent amount of education or experience.
- Lifting requirements do not exceed 25 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Background check required (includes credit, justice, worker’s comp and drug test)
Tools and equipment used:
- 12 lead EKG, cardiac monitor/defibrillator, stethoscope, point of care testing equipment, basic computer knowledge, pulse oximetry, etc.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical Assistant
- Experience should include the following skills: Others
- Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Please apply through the link:
Application Deadline: 27 Sep 2021