We are looking for an UI/UX Designer responsible for designing beautiful and user-friendly products on any platform that users will interact with e.g., Web, Mobile, etc. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and convey the product ideas into interactive designs using the latest tools. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, appropriate design, and quality product is essential.
- Design and implement wireframes according to business requirements.
- Design and develop any assets required by the team.
- Take ownership of idea to wireframe to design of a product.
- Collaborate with team leader and other team members.
- Follow agile methodologies for deliveries.
- Test and evaluate implemented design of products.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Relevant academic qualification.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 3 years of related industry experience.
- Eager to learn, experiment and work with new tools and approaches.
- Strong understanding of design principles e.g., human-centered design.
- Hands-on experience with at least 1 latest design tools e.g., Figma.
- Hands-on experience with at least 1 graphic design tools e.g., Adobe Photoshop.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): UI Design,UX Designer
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a startup environment.
- Work-life balance.
- Other Facilities as per Organization Policies.
Application Deadline: 5 Jul 2021